
The fact is we've been needing to get a bike for Kohen. Just like Kennedy did, Kohen has been riding around on the Radio Flyer wooden bike that doesn't have peddles for quite some time. It has once again proved it's worth as Kohen will prove in the below video. All in due time.

We live about 4-5 min away from this great Sports Park. We have been coming here lately to let Kennedy ride her bike, Kohen kick his way around the track on a peddle-less bike (now
that's what we need video of) and Aly on the little trike where every third rotation she diligently peddles might eek out another 2 feet along. It was time for an upgrade.

So this Saturday while Nathan literally ran laps keeping up with Kohen and making sure his spills were minimal, I walked around the track with Ander in the stroller while Aly went along beside me on her new little bike, screaming ridiculously most of the way. Seriously, she was shouting at her bike, shouting at me to let her peddle herself! and shouting for the sheer attention of all the Chinese people walking by- mostly the last reason.
The first video is honestly Kohen's first ride, never having used training wheels mind you- and also you may hear Aly discover the bell on her bike. Gets irritating fast but living here the girl will need all the practice she can get. The second is fun because Kohen is doing awesome, Nathan is getting a nice run in to keep up with him and Aly proves I wasn't exaggerating about the shouting. And lest you worry, that is a completely fake cry and elicits zero response from me anymore, as you'll see.
5 comments:
hahahahha "tragedy to our right". ohhh Aly. miss you guys! Kohen is the man!
is that some random person coming to ally's aid. how funny! i love it when you know they are ok and others seem so concerned like you are some bad parent or something! love the bikes.
I can't believe that he didn't even have training wheels! That is impressive! I couldn't help but notice that Aly coordinated her dramatic fall with Kohen's big moment...hey, I know someone else that used to do that! Haha, I kid, I kid!
EJ,
I saw your mom today at goodwood--during lunch--she looks like she is doing really well.
Mike
Fun to see your kids grow up :) Fun times learning to ride bikes!
Post a Comment