Life is full of choices. In our house here in Taipei there is a unique choice every time you go to plug something in. (*Cue Weapon of Choice music- you know the one w/ Christopher Walken dancing on the video? "you can go with this, or you could go with that"....)
SHE CHOSE WRONG.
Kennedy's version: she describes a loud, long "scratching" sound followed by a "bang!" and then there was fire. "Lot's of fire".
Aly's version: a little less specific, she just repeats, "It bombed! It just BOMBED!"



6 comments:
h no so scary! I am glad everyone is ok!
That looks like a charge that probably knocked them off their feet. I'm glad they're ok and their hair didn't start on fire!
~ Rachel
I think this is the first time I've ever seen the kids with a tan!
Seeeeeester
Okay, that is really dangerous but I cannot stop laughing! The pictures to this are so funny and your naration . . . hilarious! I'm glad everyone's safe.
pure hilarity
Scary Erin! When my brother was little he decided to stick something metal in and that is exactly what happened only to the top of his head and the rug he happened to be standing on that actually saved his life! Maybe stick some tape over the "wrong" one! :)
Post a Comment