My sisters sent each of the children a bag packed with all sorts of fun things for Christmas. In Kohen's bag was this little notebook that I recently noticed had become a mainstay of Kohen's morning routine- a welcomed change since usually his first tasks are to #1: Wake up self. #2: Wake up sister.
First we have a self portrait where Kohen pointed out his black shield and red sword, obviously...
Last but not least:
Kohen is 5 and I am impressed. Course, as his parent I am supposed to be. But still. Who knew what was going on in that little red notebook? Or in his little head for that matter.
.jpg)



7 comments:
wow, that is really impressive. You could actuallly tell what thoes were suppoed to be!
Always nice to get a glimpse into the cranium... and pretty impressive artwork:) Nice work Kohen!
I'm pretty certain Kohen is my favorite little boy. He cracks me up with everything he does. How cute that he wakes up and carries his notepad around. And really, his drawings are awesome. Much better than I can do--I realize that is not saying much, but I really do mean it as a compliment. :)
This is no joke--he can draw better than me!!!
Mike
How much cuter can her get!!! Love his art!
What ever you do ,don't lose that note book. Years down the road you will stumble across it and it will bring smiles and tears of that sweet, talented, darling little boy. I still have Jonathans drawing of his ninja turtles, brings me to tears every time.
This is just the cutest!
Post a Comment