Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Jensen Reunion 2007





This year we stayed at a big cabin on Cascade Lake for the Jensen Family Reunion. Our kids were so excited to play with their cousins- it went on non-stop! Both Kohen and Kennedy caught their first fish ever. We had crafts and bubble gum blowing contests and water skiing and jet skiing. Last year at not quite 2 years old Kohen was obsessed with jet skiing and this summer he was just as enthralled with it if not more so. He would laugh and shout while riding and he would seriously cry when his turn was over...don't feel bad, he had lots of turns.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! That last picture is so great! I love it!

kristy said...

You guys look like you are having a blast in Idaho!! I bet it's so refreshing to be back again with family and friends. It was a great trip for me out there as well... I love Idaho. Seriously could your kids be any cuter???!?? Love them!

lllllll