Saturday, August 11, 2007

Crazy Eye Kenna



Let me start off by saying that these pictures don't even begin to do this look justice. Lately when I launch in to one of my "kind but firm" scoldings Kennedy starts giving me this goofy smile while she turns her left eye all the way in- and I honestly cannot even keep talking I just end up laughing. It is this look like 'you are talking to me like I am an idiot so now I am going to act like one'. How does she even do that!? And where did she come up with it? And most importantly, how did she know just when to use it!?!

p.s.- I asked her to do it for me so these faces she was concentrating and not doing the 'duh-her'-smile she usually does with it.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is so great! What a smart girl using what she can to get herself out of trouble!

lllllll