


Nathan's sister Tara took our family pictures again this year and here are some of the results. Of course nothing can ever go too smoothly and this time Alyssa was not in the mood for a photo shoot- and with a sinus infection and teething I can't say I blame her. Against all odds Tara got some good shots. I would love opinions on which family pic and which one of the 3 kids anyone likes best. And I have a new found respect for anyone who can get children ages almost 5, almost 3 and 1 to all even
look at the camera at the same time!!! Nice work Tara!
4 comments:
I love them all! The 2nd from the bottom of the kids....darling! And I also loved the first family photo, what a beautiful family!
The train tracks picture is my favorite family one. Erin your Hair is getting so long! I love it.
The background scenery in these pics would be impossible to beat! If I had to pick favorites, I'd go with the 2nd of the 3 children and the train tracks (very unique), but it is hard to pick - all good! You have the most beautiful family Erin! Miss you! Rachel (finally, I post a comment!)
Rachel!!! You did it! :) So good to hear from you!!!!
Post a Comment