Friday, August 17, 2007

Kohen's 3rd Birthday Party

TAKE A GOOD LOOK~ THIS IS THE LAST PIC. OF KOHEN JENSEN EVER TAKEN!!




Forever more he will be known as SUPERMAN!!!!!!!

Kohen's Aunt Ashley picked the perfect present for him, these adorable Superman pj's. Kohen had to have them on immediately and the transformation happened as quickly as I could pull the shirt over his head. All of a sudden he was doing all of these strong poses and talking in a gruff voice and generally making me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants. Man was he ever in a funny mood while he was opening his birthday presents...Of course now I can't get him to take them off. I barely got him to put shorts on with the shirt to go to the store...picking my battles people...picking my battles.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Loving it! What a fun gift. Well, I am sure you already know this but 3 year old boys are a 100 times for more exhausting than 2 year old ones. Carter seriously wears me out...but I don't think I laugh harder than when he is up to his antics. Fun times!

lllllll