Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween?


Happy Halloween!!! As you can see my group photo shoot didn't go very well, I had some less than cooperative participants. Kennedy is Cinderella, sporting the dress she got for her birthday and a new smile that looks like she has her finger stuck in a socket. Kohen is Cowboy Kohen and acting the part by strutting around and even taking off his hat and bowing- course he was too distracted to even look at the camera when I was taking pictures, bless his heart. And then we have our resident 'Aly Cat' who at this moment was acting more like a banshee...but I tried.



5 comments:

Kristin said...

I love your first photo! Classic! You look like you had a so much fun and I am glad your kids made out with lots of treats!

shellydinger said...

Aly's pictures are so funny. She looks like a teenager too busy texting to smile at her mom.

Corinne said...

So cute Erin! I just love your blog- you guys are the best :)

Marianne and Brad said...

gosh i miss you guys so much! i wish i could've gone trick-o-treating with you this year! everyone looks so cute! and baby aly is so big! I can't wait until christmas

Anonymous said...

I look foward to reading your blog. I so enjoyed the birthday and Halloween viewing. Thanks for bringing a smile this Friday morning..G,ma N

lllllll