

I know that just because a child likes to color doesn't mean they are an 'artist'. However, Alyssa's interest in scribbling has started much earlier than Kennedy or Kohen's ever did. If she finds a writing utensil she is occupado for the next 15-20 min which is saying a lot for a 16 month old. This has proved very helpful at church or if I am trying desperately to get dinner done amid the wide spectrum of interruptions 3 children are so apt at providing. In these pictures I found Aly coloring all over my grocery list with the pen that I had so thoughtlessly left out. So I traded her a pencil (though she came unglued when I took the pen out of her hand till she saw the pencil) and she happily scribbled away. Halaulani, the short mechanical pencils the girls sent with Kennedy's b-day gift are the perfect size for kids but Aly especially- thanks!
4 comments:
Aly is so cute! Does she have curly hair?
Yeah, I had to say something about how cute her hair is. How do you get her to stay still while you pull it back?
Truth? I sit on the couch and she stands between my legs and when she tries to get away or goes limp I hold her up with my legs. You got 60 seconds or less to get the job done so she really doesn't get it done that often. And she does have a little curl in the back and I love it!!!
How fun that she can keep herself busy with crayons! Taylor is just getting over wanting to eat them- I do have to watch her though!
Post a Comment