Sunday, November 11, 2007

Uh Oh.



This can't be good. Look what I caught AlyCat doing the other night- showing off her mad climbing skills on my oven. I seem to remember this type of thing not ending well for some little children in Hansel and Gretel. Our friends the Furni have a daughter who was quite the little climber at a young age and I remember being amazed by it. Now that Aly is showing some interest in climbing I'm feeling a little less amazed and a little more stressed. Don't you love the look on Aly's face in that first picture? Like, 'that's right. take a picture- might as well cuz you can't stop me.' What do you think the chances are she will just forget she has acquired this new skill? I know, I know...not good.

5 comments:

Bell Family said...

Oh no she didn't!! Her facial expressions crack me up. Oh what I have to look forward to :) Miss you guys!

hf said...

So sorry! At least she didn't learn it from my kids. Now you will fully understand why we have the barstools up on the counter when not in use :(
Good luck!

Kathy Brant said...

When the camera comes out its like OK I can do this with a smile and get away with it. The thing is they will do it and get away with it weather you see them or not. Kids will be kids. You try not to think about it because if you do you will just want to sit and hold them and protect them every min. How sad would that be:(. I love watching and seeing them grow. You are so good with them.
Love Aunt Kathy

The Crowley's said...

I can relate, Abby went down for her nap today and 10 minuets later mike came in my room and said did you get her out? of course I had not, and you know what that means- 1st time climbing out of her crib. we are in trouble now. don't you just love these kids

Marianne and Brad said...

gosh aly is just so cute! i cant wait to see you guys and play with the kids again! ahh

lllllll