Saturday, November 17, 2007

Like Peter Pan

Okay, I know this picture looks a little odd but go with me here. The other day I was struggling to get all three children ready to leave (always SO stressful!) and in the middle of it all Kennedy shuffles in behind me and says, "Mom, do I look like Peter Pan?"- totally irritated that she is messing around I turn around and this is what I see. It totally lightened the moment and I cracked up at her cleverness (*cough* no biasness here, no siree). For any of you who aren't completely versed in the Disney collections- in the movie Peter Pan, Peter loses his shadow and Wendy helps him to sew it back on (below) hence Kennedy's 'shadow'. I love this girl...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am probably biased too, but I think she is incredibly clever! I love that girl too!

Sheila said...

Isn't it funny how differently kids see things. What an imagination! I wonder where she gets that...

lllllll