Monday, November 12, 2007

Readers Tag

Now that I have been tagged by both Kristin and Kristy for my top 10 reads I suppose I better quit procrastinating trying to narrow it down and just get it done! As you all know I love to read so here are a few of my favorites in no particular order:

1- Sotah by: Naomi Ragen
2- These Is My Words by: Nancy Turner
3- Gone With The Wind by: Margaret Mitchell
4- Pride and Prejudice by: Jane Austen
5- The Poison Wood Bible by: Barbara Kingsolver
6- Roots by: Alex Haley
7-The Time Traveler's Wife by: Audrey Niffenegger (this has several racy scenes between the husband and wife- you've been warned. But I loved the story so much I had to put it on the list)
8- Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by: Lisa Lee
9- Les Miserables by: Victor Hugo
10- Battlefield Earth by: L. Ron Hubbard

Oh, this has been so fun reminiscing about these wonderful stories. I hope you read them if you haven't before! Enjoy!!!
I tag:
1- Halaulani
2- Shayna
3- Sheila

4 comments:

kristy said...

Thanks, Erin! Loved your list, although I only knew of a few of them! See how "not smart" I am? I wish I had more time to read and pump my brain full of intelligence.

Kristin said...

Thank you, Thank you! You listed some books I have always been interested in reading. I can't wait to get reading....of to the library!

hf said...

Helloooo, my list starts like this: Green Eggs and Ham (Dr. Seuss), I'll Teach My Dog a Lot of Words....you get the picture.

Sheila said...

Are you kidding me? The last time I read a book from cover to cover was Harry Potter (#3?) and that was only because I had an 8-hour drive to Coeur d'Alene. My reading is usually from a Primary manual. If you've got a good one, send it on!

lllllll