Look at this genuine moment I caught today! I put on some music and as usual the children all come running so we can dance a bit. But this time Kennedy and Kohen are spinning to the music in a circle together just laughing- and I caught it! Woo Hoo! The picture below is about 2 seconds later and gives you a better idea of each of their unique 'get down' styles. I would like to draw particular attention to Kennedy's outfit: Witch hat, Tiara, snow beanie, Witch dress, tutu, Cinderella shoes and wrist decoration. It is also really rare that Kohen is not wearing dress ups. I love our family dances so much, I start to get depressed when I think of them ever not wanting to have them. Pretty soon it will just be down to their lame-o Mom and Dad who are dancing like dorks. I am appreciating it while it lasts.
Friday, November 9, 2007
This Dance
Look at this genuine moment I caught today! I put on some music and as usual the children all come running so we can dance a bit. But this time Kennedy and Kohen are spinning to the music in a circle together just laughing- and I caught it! Woo Hoo! The picture below is about 2 seconds later and gives you a better idea of each of their unique 'get down' styles. I would like to draw particular attention to Kennedy's outfit: Witch hat, Tiara, snow beanie, Witch dress, tutu, Cinderella shoes and wrist decoration. It is also really rare that Kohen is not wearing dress ups. I love our family dances so much, I start to get depressed when I think of them ever not wanting to have them. Pretty soon it will just be down to their lame-o Mom and Dad who are dancing like dorks. I am appreciating it while it lasts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love it! Maile even dances to my telephone ringing. So silly :)
Post a Comment