So sweet, happy birthday Alyssa! I love your 'review' pix of her... it is the amazement of my life to see our little ones grow so fast... it's nuts to see them so small one day, then walking and spitting squash a 'week' later. I sort of hate it. I want them to stay little!!!
5 comments:
She's so beautiful! I adore the picture of her in the hat - so cute.
So cute! Hey- you totally have a link to a blog of my freshman roomie Kristin Grover! Holy Cow- it has been years since I hav talked with her! Crazy!
Kristin is my cousin! And we were roommates our summer semester, were you roomies right after that?
I'm not a roomie or a cousin but glad you could all connect! Small world. Alyssa is a doll! Look at that smile!
So sweet, happy birthday Alyssa! I love your 'review' pix of her... it is the amazement of my life to see our little ones grow so fast... it's nuts to see them so small one day, then walking and spitting squash a 'week' later. I sort of hate it. I want them to stay little!!!
Post a Comment