


Forgive me if I have inundated you all with pictures but there were so many fun things at the beach. Love the first picture of Kohen because you can see his reflection in the water. H. and I loved the 2nd picture because my, my how times have changed since the last time we were at the beach together! Here the boys were frantically trying to dig a big 'ol hole for the kids but they were playing beat the waves because each time a surge would come up it would fill half of the hole up again. It was kind of a neat moment where we watched our husbands wear themselves out trying to accomplish this (let's be honest, kind of pointless) project for their children...it was endearing for us to see how their focus has changed from themselves to their kids. The next picture is Eric and Nathan Boogie Boarding, followed by a hilarious picture of me after I lost a round with a wave on my way out to try Boogie Boarding. It is actually kind of funny, double click the pic to see it bigger- I had just inhaled my body weight in salt water (mmm, my favorite!) and I look like a wet cat all beaten down, sopping wet, ticked off and possibly willing to scratch someone if given half the chance. Next picture you will see that under Nathan's tutelage I was successful at boogie boarding...though I think I might have lost some points on form. The next picture is of Aly while her mom and dad were out boogie boarding and she woke up from her nap wondering where everyone was (don't worry, H. was on the job). The rest are self-explanatory though the second from last pic is the surf surging up about to touch Aly's hand for the very first time. Anyway, hope you enjoyed browsing my virtual album today...I am thinking I might have gotten a
little carried away... :)
6 comments:
I want to be there! I love looking at all your pictures you all look like you are having so much fun!
Erin-
So fun! I think Drew and I are going to head to VA Beach in September...I am so excited! We live in Richmond for 4 years and only went 2x. Crazy! Anyway, I love your blog and all the fun pictures. I hope we can meet up i Boise!
I think VA Beach got more picture opportunities than all the rest of our stay with you guys. Too much going on! ;) Good times!
Erin, I just spent my entire morning catching up on your blog. I love reading about all your adventures. The more pictures the better! Your family has an incredible amount of energy!
Don't you love the beach?? Yeah, but so much for trying to keep sand out of the babie's mouths... silly babes. You guys look like you had so much fun! Seriously, every time I read a new post, it's a new outing! Good for you, enjoy it! Next outing, California?? Are you ready for that long trek? Oh, will you be in Idaho this summer? Rowan and I will be there for the whole month of July... maybe we could meet in Burley for lunch?? He he...
You can never have too many beach pictures! Looks like you and Nathan did pretty good on the waves! Last time I tried a boogie board the wave slammed me into the ground head first and I ate sand! That was 15 years ago.
Post a Comment