Monday, June 4, 2007

No Kids!!!

Eric, H., Nathan and Erin Starring in:

A Night Out on the Town Without Kids!

2 comments:

kristy said...

You guys look like you were having a blast without kids! Thanks so much to you both for your encouraging comments with my race! It was so much fun and yes, Nathan I have registered for another half!! The Disneyland Half on Labor Day, I am super stoked for this one. You run all through Disneyland and California Adventure and then across the Angels Stadium baseball field before you finish!! I can't wait, this one is going to be so fun. I even got Mark on the bandwagon! He's doing Camp Pendleton Half on Sep. 15th... We haven't quite decided on the full marathon, but I'm sure it's on the docket somewhere! We love running, we hope to see you guys soon!

Sarah said...

Erin, you look so beautiful in this picture! Hello Supermodel!

lllllll