Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Twighlight Festival



Saturday evening Nathan ran in the Twilight Festival 4-Miler. It was nice because they looped around and we were able to see him run by and cheer him on several times. The middle picture is Nathan crossing the finish line. His official time was 29:59 according to the chip that each runner wears. Sub-30 min, nice job Nathan! I honestly don't know how he does it. He has been so busy with work and church that he hasn't been able to run very much. I think he ran one morning to prepare for this...that is unbelievable to me- I huff and puff chasing a 1 yr old up the stairs. Anyway, it was a fun evening to take the children and go and cheer on their dad. Way to go Nathan!

2 comments:

shellydinger said...

I am amazed at anyone who run for pleasure. I don't think you should run unless you are being chased! Way to go Nathan!

Sheila said...

I agree! Running has always been hard for me. I find absolutely NO pleasure in it whatsoever! Good job Nathan!

lllllll