Monday, June 4, 2007

Friends!!!



Our dear friends the 'Furni' (the plural version of 'Furniss') came to visit us in D.C.!!! Our kids have been shoved together literally since the day they were born (I think we wanted to make sure the infants were imprinted with the faces of their friends) and we were so excited for them to visit the kids made a count-down paper chain. The first picture is the first night; while they were waiting for dinner they were all holding hands and making different shapes with all of their arms together- I about fell over when everyone smiled for the picture! Kohen and Maile are only one month apart and very alike so I didn't have high hopes either would even acknowledge me and I was thrilled. Next is a picture of them playing out in the baby pool which they played with until they had splashed and played nearly all of the water out of it. And finally the picture of the Fantastic Four with their Smoothy Mustaches which they were all quite proud of...To be fair I should say that these 4 in a many ways act like siblings and that means that they have a lot of fun together but there is also the occasional dispute over a toy or tattling on each other, But overall they seem so happy to be able to play with one another again and we are so excited to have them here!!!

No comments:

lllllll