
Happy Father's Day Nathan! I picked this picture because it was not posed- Nathan was reading scriptures before bed one night and everyone piled on his lap and I grabbed the camera and took a picture. If I was to write all the ways and reasons Nathan is an amazing father the post would be pages long. And really, the reasons that I know he is a great father have to do with moments that I witness him having with his children that are quiet and special and I think that sharing them in such a public forum could never do such moments justice. Let it suffice to say that as a father Nathan exceeds my every expectation and I feel like if I never make another wise choice again, marrying Nathan was the best choice I ever made. Not only is he an attentive, caring husband- my best friend- but a better father than I could have ever imagined. Hopefully I will still feel this way 10 years from now when we have 3 obnoxious teenagers... :)
1 comment:
3?
Post a Comment