


This is Kohen on two separate occasions when out of coincidence he was wearing the same shirt. The top picture is of Kohen after watching Toy Story for the first time in a while. He ran around the house acting like he was flying with his arms straight out and his head down. It was funny but I just watched him zooming all over without looking carefully where he was going and I was praying his forehead didn't find a wall before his zeal expired. Then he was running around a few days later with his sword and that provided me with some more proof that Kohen is in fact a boy.
2 comments:
I love the slideshow. Your family is so completely photogenic. You really take beautiful pictures.
gosh i miss you guys! i love looking at your pictures they are so cute! ill see you soon!
Post a Comment