Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Missionary


So as you know my baby brother is serving a mission in Taiwan. I thought maybe you guys might want to see a picture or two of him. The first is obviously one of Justin visiting some gold Buddha on his "P-day" (prep day) and the second is him holding some part of of a turbo for a car??? I think? Some guy asked him for help with it and he was just totally put out to take a look ;) Anyway, I thought that I would leave this post open for anyone who would like to leave a comment for Justin-I am going to print off the comments and send them to him for Thanksgiving. He is in a new country learning to speak a new language and working every day to teach people about Christ so I know that it means so much to him to get mail and hear from family and friends! So go ahead, leave a comment!

3 comments:

Kenley said...

Justin -

That picture of you with the turbo made me laugh! But, I don't know which is funnier - that you found a turbo to work on, or that you are sweating like pig! Yeeeaaa for humidity!

Keep the faith! It appears that to save their souls, sometimes you have to boost their cars! :)

Kenley

Anonymous said...

Justin,
It's great to see a picture of you. You're in my prayers every night and I know that you're doing a wonderful job. I know it can be tough, but it is all worth it.
Sommer

Anonymous said...

Justin,
I can't remember the last time I saw you. You have grown up into such a handsome man, Elder Wilcox. I still remember you as a very young boy wanting to work on your car or spy on Erin and I. I'm sure your memories of me are less than mature as well! It's great to see you doing such awesome things!! Hope your mission is going as planned and you're pleased with the progress.
Keep up the good work!
Rachel

lllllll