There are so very few things I love more in life than Calvin and Hobbes. If you know this strip then you will appreciate this post. If this is your first introduction then 1. where have you been and 2. you can go ahead and just thank me now for all that reading these comics will provide you. You're welcome.
I of course shared my love of Calvin and Hobbes with my little brother who was at the time, I dunno, 9ish? and I remember my mom was conflicted with letting him read them because Justin enjoyed them so much but she also said 'they gave him ideas'.
At any rate, nothing pulls me out of a foul mood than reading a few pages of a C&H book. I have started several times going through trying to make a list of my favorites but it is pointless. The list of those that are not my favorite is much shorter.




1 comment:
Okay I totally agree, I love Calvin and Hobbes. I always look at the books at Costco and try to justify spending the money so they can come home with me. One of these days I'm not going to think, I'm just going to buy them!
Post a Comment