

I had to post these pictures because I have to memorialize the closest thing to 'Goldilocks' as Nathan and I may be possible of producing. Both of us have straight hair, though mine is obnoxiously and defiantly so. I was surprised and pleased when Aly's hair was lighter than Kenna and Kohen's but then as it has started to come in it has a little wave in it, just enough to tease me - and it doesn't take much for it to straighten out. So please take a moment to appreciate the miracle that this picture illustrates, even if the miracle is only temporary.
4 comments:
Her hair is getting so long! Remember when you would complain she didn't have any. It's amazing how fast it has grown! I'm curious to see what it does in the humidity! Maybe lots more curls! That's what Sienna's does.
She's so cute.
Very cute! That is definitely a little wave! I've always wanted curly hair...it seems so glamorous.
So cute! Her hair realy does have some wave going on. I can't believe how long it is getting!
awww baby aly! gosh i miss you guys already :(
Post a Comment