
Since Nathan has been home Kohen has been his constant shadow. Nathan can't take a shower or go to the bathroom without Kohen following along (hmmm, sounds like my life). I caught this moment as they did their exercises before getting cleaned up for the day. It was so funny to see Kohen try and do the exercises that Nathan was doing. Kohen even inserted a gratuitous grunt every now and again even though he was not working out his abs so much as his neck. He was so proud of himself to be 'working out' with his dad. And I am always glad for the break I get when Kohen is hanging out with dad.
3 comments:
that is so cute, love it-amber
That is the cutest picture ever! It's like when you look in those magazines around father's day and they have all these pictures in there of celebrities doing things with their kids and you think to yourself...I wonder how many times they had to try to pose that picture. Now I'm a believer that cute moments like that actually do happen and you were lucky enough to capture it! It's a great picture!
Now that is darn cute. Kohen literally is Nathan's mini-me. :)
Post a Comment