Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Direct Quote

Nathan to Kohen after school:

Nathan: How was recess?
Kohen: Good, but the girls wouldn't stop chasing me.
Nathan: Did they catch ya?
Kohen: No, cuz I ran SO fast.
Nathan: Were the girls giggling while they chased you?
Kohen: No. They were merciless.

8 comments:

Ky"sa" said...

"Merciless"!! LOL!! Oh I love that boy! Give him kisses from Aunt Kysa.

Anonymous said...

Where does he pick this stuff up? Love it!
Rachel

Brian or Julie said...

That is to funny!

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid it is only the beginning. Think martial arts for real!! Dad

Heather said...

I would chase Kohen too. He is so darn cute:)

Jody said...

Ok...That is just way too cute!!!

Nephi and Ruby Jensen said...

Glad to hear the kids are settling in and you still have a sense of humor! Hope the baby comes soon~like right now! I remember being pregant forever (5 times) not fun! You are a brave gal to move to a far off country just in time to give birth. We will be thinking about you.
We got home on Monday after driving about 4,000 miles zig zag across the country to visit some of our children. Sure feel good to be home! The yard was very wild and out of control. So we worked on it some yesterday, even before we have completely unpacked. Can't stay away from those flowers (and weeds)!
Love and take care, Ruby

Rosemary said...

:) so darn funny!

lllllll