You know what's not fair? That a week of pregnancy is not equal to a week in the life of a newborn. The former goes excruciatingly slow and the latter insanely fast. It is a sad reality. I've been doing my best to appreciate every moment with this sweet little guy, it's too hard to get them here to not ignore everything else for a little while and just snug. It's not been too hard as Ander has been sleeping like a champ as you can see.Monday, September 28, 2009
ZZZZZZZZZZZ...
You know what's not fair? That a week of pregnancy is not equal to a week in the life of a newborn. The former goes excruciatingly slow and the latter insanely fast. It is a sad reality. I've been doing my best to appreciate every moment with this sweet little guy, it's too hard to get them here to not ignore everything else for a little while and just snug. It's not been too hard as Ander has been sleeping like a champ as you can see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
Wow! Ander has a good size hand in the first pic.. Basketball player maybe?!?! Cute pics.! I've been anxiously awaiting more pictures from you. Everyone looks great! I'm glad you are getting lots of snuggle time with the little guy.
Love ya,
kj
He is sooooo cute!
Oh, that peace that settles on the house (even when its not perfectly calm ever) is so amazing with a newborn. He is so cute and his hand does look really big in the first picture. Which of your chidlren does he resemble the most?
yeah for pictures- what a doll, i love that fist month, but you are right it goes way too fast
He's beautiful! Thanks for the pictures.
What a sweet baby boy! Snuggle him close for me.
Oh man it is killing me that I don't get my turn! He looks so happy and healthy. I hope you are healing well. I guess no posts about lactation? Thinking of you!
What a cutie!!! He will be so spoiled with all those kids loving on him! He is so chubby too!
Trevi
What a handsome little doll. I wish I could snuggle with him too. So glad the others aren't acting jealous, but instead loving up on him. 1 question: Do the girls have to wear swim caps, even in your own pool? Please keep posting pics. My sister says I need to join facebook (I know, I know), but until then, keep the blog going!! :)
~ Rachel
Rachel~ They don't have to wear swim caps in our pool but Kenna does because it's easier for when she wears her goggles, otherwise they pull and tangle and break her hair but with the cap they slide on and off without trouble. Good question though!
I agree those are good strong hands. Sure to be a hero in some sport. He really is beautiful,thank you for sharing. Love you, Aunt Cindy
I love that they call baby dibs. What fun to have such ready and eager helpers :). Have fun in the wonderful newborn phase, even though it's speeding by!
I just realized that the order of your kids is what I hope to have mine in! (Girl, boy, girl boy). Of course, now that I've said it, it will never happen that way :).
So happy for you and glad all went well! Nathan is pretty brave to deliver little Ander. The baby is beautiful~congrats!!
Your pictures bring tears to my eyes! I love every thing about Newborns.He is so perfect. ENJOY they grow so fast.
Post a Comment