I have been waiting to see a picture of him. I can't believe how all of him fit into your tiny little tummy. I am now waiting for the rest of the story! Contrats!!!
Oh Erin, you have been in my thoughts and prayers. I am so happy he is here and so beautiful, you can say that about a boy if he is a baby. I too love the name. Please take care and enjoy this sweet addition to your family. Love Aunt Cindy
Congrats!Yay! I just landed in Boise, the auntie's are united and are ooohing & awhhing over their new nephew :) We couldn't help but notice that someone has seen to it that Ander's lips are properly moisturized ;) More pics please! Love & miss you guys! xoxo
27 comments:
Way to cute! Collin is here with me and when he saw the pic he said awwww. He is a keeper.
Love ya
Natalie
I've been waiting for this post! Congratulations. I am so very excited about this little guy.
Love his name! He is so fresh and sweet. congratulations:)
Congrats!!! He's beautiful. I hope everything went well. Can't wait to hear all about it!
Hurray! I can't wait to hear all about it :) Congrats to the entire family but especially to Ander's mama!
great name, great picture. your awesome!!!!
Congratulations. He is just adorable. I can't wait to hear more about Ander's grand entrance.
Hurray!I really can't tell you how much I love his name. I'm so happy he is here.
I can't even wait for the picture to load to tell you how happy I am for you and yours!!! congrats!
I have been waiting to see a picture of him. I can't believe how all of him fit into your tiny little tummy. I am now waiting for the rest of the story! Contrats!!!
What a cutie! Of course he is, he's your child. Congrats!!
Oh Erin, you have been in my thoughts and prayers. I am so happy he is here and so beautiful, you can say that about a boy if he is a baby. I too love the name. Please take care and enjoy this sweet addition to your family.
Love Aunt Cindy
Seester & B.I.L.!!!!!
Congrats!Yay! I just landed in Boise, the auntie's are united and are ooohing & awhhing over their new nephew :)
We couldn't help but notice that someone has seen to it that Ander's lips are properly moisturized ;)
More pics please! Love & miss you guys!
xoxo
Congrats you guys! Glad he is here and safe. Can't wait to see more pictures!
Congratulations!
he is beautiful...good job!Mrs. Big R.
Sweet little guy finally graced the world with his persence! He's a good size too. Hope you are feeling well, Erin. Congrats to your fam!
Love his picture, so sweet. Congrats!
Oh so sweet!
Good job, he is precious!!
yay im so excited!!! I can't wait to meet him!!! :)
Love the name!!! He is such a cute little baby....so sweet. Congrats...hope you're all doing well.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for all of you...hope you are surviving!! Can't wait to see more pics - he is beautiful!
Oh Erin and Nathan! He is adorable!! I can't wait for more pics.. Good job Erin with having him. ;)
Love ya,
Kysa
:) cute guy! Can't wait to hear more. How did it all go? Big little guy :)love you guys
So, I guess "we-tuck-in-THREE" doesn't fit anymore. Are you going to change it? What would the new name be?
aww, how perfect.
Post a Comment