Thursday, May 3, 2007

Howdy Lil' Lady



Kohen found the cowboy hats that my Grandpa Bob gave me for the kids and as soon as he put it on his head he morphed into the role of the gruff talkin, rough riding cowboy. It's a shame you couldn't all see him strutt'in around- I have no idea how he knew to tip his hat like that- it seems to have come very naturally for him. Then he pulled out the piano bench, and mounted up on his horse. Pretty soon Kennedy joined in the fun (though you'll notice she relied on the horse power of her Dora 'Vamanos Van' to pull them...interesting) and they were testing the sturdiness of our piano bench! The hat certainly brought out the cowboy in Kohen...I had no idea it was even in him...though I suppose I might have guessed.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

YEEEE HAWWW! Where's the stick horses? Just give them and broom and mop and their horses will be instantly mobile. Great imaginations!

shellydinger said...

I love the pants tucked into his socks in the second picture!

lllllll