(I think of the line from Monsters Inc. when Mike Wasowski says "Well someones been a busy bee!")
She thinks she can wait to learn how to sit up until she is 8 months old and then lull her parents into a false sense of security by waiting longer than her older siblings to crawl. The following is not an exaggeration. One day about a week and a half ago Alyssa decided to start crawling...and pulling herself up on things...and crawling up stairs!!! In the same day! Talk about shock and awe- we have been completely blind-sided by Aly's sudden decision to be Ms. Mobile. I cannot believe she can crawl up stairs!!! Somebody save me! Or at least pick up all of the hazardous material my 2 and 4 yr old are in the habit of leaving around on the floor! And to add to her list of impressive accomplishments; in the last month Alyssa got her first two teeth, was weaned, figured out how to drink out of a sippy cup (one she conveniently found on the floor) and is now standing for several seconds without assistance. And just like that my ' little baby' is gone.



1 comment:
They are never too little to keep secrets I guess. I'm still naive enough to be really eager for Hailey to start crawling around. Her and Aly have a lot of the same clothes :) Super cute!
Post a Comment