Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day






Since we live in Broadlands we have access to 3 community pools which opened on Saturday. It has con 7kfnveniently been hovering near 90 degrees so /[p;767ltoit was certainly hot enough to go. Memorial day afternoon we met the Bells at the pool that is literally right around the corner from our homes. It was so nice because there was always someone willing to toss the kids around in the pool for a while. Aly is entering her 'I only want my mom' phase which she adheres to fairly strictly with the occasional exception of Dad, Rosie and Peter. It was nice to have all of these people around all day so that I could just hand her off when I needed to, I felt so spoiled. I love the picture of Kohen because some kid accidentally splashed him in the face and he was showing us where the kid splashed him (in his eye); and in the last picture you can see 7 of 11 of us hanging out (if anyone would like to see a closer up version just double click on any of the pictures and it should bring up a bigger version). Then everyone came to our house to brake in our new BBQ and we had a feast that was so good it would be rude for me to sit here and tell you all about it. This was some of the most fun we have had here yet.


2 comments:

shellydinger said...

I love your girls swim suits!

Anonymous said...

so I am totally jellous! You do deserve to have great times, I just wish that I could be there to enjoy them with all of you. I am sure that you had a great time with the Bells. I can't wait until you are back home to have a ragin pool party with us!!!

lllllll