
Kennedy has been working hard for over a month now to earn a pair of real ballet shoes. She had to fill up a whole page with small stamps by helping mom and obeying etc. She was so excited to finally put them on and start twirling around, it was so fun for me to watch. I have been very careful not to push her in any direction with sports and activities because I really want her to find what she loves. But she has gravitated towards dance and performing and if I am being honest I am tickled that she loves what I loved. And I am impressed with her natural ability to observe something and reproduce it without any instruction (but I am her mom so of course
I'm impressed). So now the temptation is strong to put her in a little dance class though I am sure it is disproportionately expensive here like everything else. I won't be paying college-like tuition for someone to show Kennedy how to point her toes...she's already figured that out anyway...
3 comments:
Wow she made it! Please tell Kennedy congratulations for earning her ballet shoes. I love the picture of her pointing her toes. Yes she does look like a natural
Yeah Kennedy! Now to earn the tutu...
This is a silly overdue comment - but I like how this post is set up :)
Post a Comment