This was an awesome concert! It was way high energy. Nathan and I had no idea our seats were so close, we were only about 20 rows away- AMAZING! I took these pictures with my camera ...usually pictures I take at concerts, the performer looks about the size of an ant so this is a nice change. We remembered our binoculars this time- found our seats and felt like idiots using them so close so we took them up to the Bells who were up in the 'nose bleeds' (where did that name come from?) back where that first pic was taken. Anyway, the concert was so good it just flew by. I couldn't believe it was already over when they wrapped it up. Gwen Stefani put on a rockin show- I will even admit when she said, "What's up D.C.!???" I might have wooped it up a little- which to an onlooker might have appeared like I was claiming D.C.- well, maybe for the moment I was...
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Gwen Stefani Concert
This was an awesome concert! It was way high energy. Nathan and I had no idea our seats were so close, we were only about 20 rows away- AMAZING! I took these pictures with my camera ...usually pictures I take at concerts, the performer looks about the size of an ant so this is a nice change. We remembered our binoculars this time- found our seats and felt like idiots using them so close so we took them up to the Bells who were up in the 'nose bleeds' (where did that name come from?) back where that first pic was taken. Anyway, the concert was so good it just flew by. I couldn't believe it was already over when they wrapped it up. Gwen Stefani put on a rockin show- I will even admit when she said, "What's up D.C.!???" I might have wooped it up a little- which to an onlooker might have appeared like I was claiming D.C.- well, maybe for the moment I was...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love that you get to go to all these concerts! They look like so much fun.
I am so jealous! It looks like you had a great time....can't wait to see what you get to do next!
Woo Hoo - Yee Hoo! :) I'm ready for a good concert. We are getting Josh Grobin (yawn) and Martina McBride. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment