
One of the girls in my ward organized an outing group and this month we went to Frying Pan Park. We took a 20 min tour of the equestrian park and farm on a trailer pulled by a tractor which was fun except that the guide would stop and name all of the different types of animals that you 'may' see in the woods and both Kohen and Kennedy grew more and more frustrated when the animals we 'may' see decided to be aloof. But that was soon forgotten as they explored Kidwell Farm where there were cows, chickens, roosters, peacocks, turkey, lambs, goats, and horses. Oh yeah, there were also new piglets who Kennedy declared were 'stinky'- proving once again she inherited her Papa Dixie's superhuman nose. There was fun farm equipment to check out and play structures to play on and even a picnic in the shade. At this juncture I would like to point out that the fact that we
had a picnic means that I actually packed it the night
before which means I was
prepared and I feel like I should recieve some sort of Brownie Button or something...hmm. I will have to look into that...at least the Brownie part...
No comments:
Post a Comment