Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Baby Beethoven



At 11 months old Alyssa is now composing her first symphonies...on her tippy toes...one handed. She was so proud of herself when she pulled herself up and realized she could hold on to the piano bench and reach the ivories with her other hand. I have video of this but in the middle of Concerto #1 in A minor (ha ha, 'A minor', Nathan thought of that one) Kennedy comes up and attempts to lift Aly up onto the piano bench and so the clip ends with me admonishing Kennedy to 'put her down!!!'. I know Kenna was just trying to help her sit and have proper posture so I can't really fault her for that. In the end Alyssa just stood there plunking out a little tune pleased as punch with herself for learning her new trick.

1 comment:

shellydinger said...

Oh my word! For just showing you she could crawl she is growing up fast! (and I say bring on the video)

lllllll