Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day 2007

To my Mother, Mother-in-law, friends and family who are or someday will be Mother's...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! And if you are in the 'someday' category trust me when I tell you to start celebrating now...while you can enjoy it without any children interrupting you! No, this has been a wonderful Mother's day because of my kids. These are the projects they made me at church and yeah, I am going to gush over them as if anyone other than me would appreciate them. The bottom picture is Kohen's hands and I love how you can see how chubby they are. When he handed it to me he was so proud and he said "my..hands!...two a 'dem'!!!" (In case I haven't mentioned, in Kohen's world right now everything is all about the two. His favorite thing is to find 2 of something and comment "two a dem!" Fitting, seeing as he is two). And then Kennedy's card with the package of seeds on the front. They are called 'Aster' and that made me smile because that is how Kennedy still pronounces 'after'. On the inside there were questions that Kennedy had answered about me:
  • My mom is 6 inches tall. (close enough)
  • My mom is ? years old. (good girl, remember that.)
  • My mom's favorite food is waffles. (actually that is more her favorite.)
  • My mom's favorite thing to do is vacuum the floor. (really? You'd think I'd do it more often then)
  • My mom helps me clean the floor. (man I sound like a slave driver!)
  • I love it when my mom and I drive to the airport. (I think this is more cuz she likes who we are picking up then because it is quality time with me...)
  • My mom is the best mom because she is nice. (Well, I don't know if I am but I have been before :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin: This post brought back so many memories. I wished that I had written down and taken pictures like you have. They are not only priceless now, they will be even more so as the years go by. thank you for sharing

lllllll