
This is what Alyssa looked like this morning. And though she has been a bit fussy and clingy over the last day or so, I attributed it to the 'Sunday Hangover'- a term we use for how our children act Sunday afternoon, evening and usually most of Monday after they miss naps on Sunday while we go to church. Anyway, shortly after this picture her nose started streaming green like someone had turned on a faucet...sorry that was a bit overly descriptive. So this afternoon we were driving down the road and I heard Aly sneeze. Uh-oh. I pulled over and reached back to wipe her nose and then as I pull back onto the road Kennedy chimes in with this gem: "Mom, Aly's nose just keeps running and she can't 'snuck' it up...(sympathetic sigh) She has
issues." What?! I laughed so hard- because it was funny, and because it was true! And I suppose that could be said about most of us, really :)
3 comments:
"Sunday Hangover" describes Hailey's weekly experience perfectly! Sorry about the faucet nose thing - that horrible for anyone!
We have the faucet nose here too! We hope Aly feels better soon!
Oh, my... that was seriously so funny. Your little Kenna is so sassy! I love that, and what a great way to laugh over something I'm sure was not fun, faucet noses are trouble and cause issues for everyone!
Post a Comment