After Jamestown we drove an hour to Virginia Beach, Virginia. We promptly went down to the beach even though it was overcast and kind of chilly. This was our children's first time at the ocean and their reaction was priceless. All the kids were running back and forth in and out of the waves surge that would spread up onto the sand. I love the 2nd picture because Kennedy captured how they were all excited running all over the place, screaming and squealing with delight. It didn't take long however for Kohen (and Maile) to get knocked over and gain that healthy respect for the waves. Alyssa was beside herself, apparently wondering why I hadn't been feeding her sand her whole life and determined to make up for lost time. She wore a 'sand beard' the entire time we were at the beach (pic. 4). By the time we left the beach that evening the storm had passed, the skies had cleared and it was quite beautiful.
That last pict of Nathan and Alli is one of the cutest I have seen in a while. You need to blow it up and enter it in a contest or something it is really great.
1 comment:
That last pict of Nathan and Alli is one of the cutest I have seen in a while. You need to blow it up and enter it in a contest or something it is really great.
Post a Comment