Our first Christmas not at home in Boise with family was...different. The Bells included us in all of their traditions and activities so we ended up having a great holiday. Christmas morning Nathan and I quickly realized we usually have 3-5 other adults around to help us keep things under control so when it was just the two of us things got a bit chaotic and in about an hours time we were both pooped. But Christmas is so fun again now that our children are old enough to really enjoy it and get into it. It is magical again and I am so grateful for that. The pictures are pretty self-explanatory but the one of Kohen is him in his pirate hat and patch reading his treasure map making a goober face. Then we have Kennedy trying on the cutest outfit from aunt Natalie but the tights that are supposed to fit a 5 year old went from Kennedy's neck to the floor and we all had a good laugh about that. Don't worry Nan, I exchanged them for a smaller size :) And check out the paper doll Kennedy made- my mom sent the coolest book full of clothes and hair etc. you put on the paper dolls, my Aunt Sheila and Kathy make and sell them and Kennedy loves them. Merry Christmas to all!




1 comment:
I love to see these little windows into your life. I felt like I was sitting there watching the kids open their presents. Thank you for sharing!
Love, Bonnie
Post a Comment