Friday, December 28, 2007
Never Put Off Till Tomorrow...
Alright. I need some help. I was asked to give a talk in our church Sacrament meeting this coming Sunday. I used to love the opportunity to speak in public settings but as I have gotten older I have lost some of that confidence and desire to speak. Plus I am supposed to speak for about 15 min (15 min!?) and that seems like such a long time for me to talk without putting my foot in my mouth or saying something embarrassing. So I was hoping you might help me out a little. My topic is on Procrastination and how that effects us spiritually. So I would love it if anyone would share their feelings, insights, or even experiences and maybe it will help inspire me...and help me not to procrastinate writing this talk until Sunday morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I sent you an email which may or may not be helpful :) Good luck!
Thank you! I appreciate any help or input!
oh bother, Erin...you will be wonderul! no doubt. love the christmas photos, you have such a beautiful family...and totally loved the dance video, have to find that song. we too enjoy a good shake your bootie tune. and thanks...for sure we will be unstrapping all toys prior to santa stopping by. good luck tomorrow!
Post a Comment