Sunday, December 23, 2007

Shake It Like That

So this is the song where AlyCat got her nickname from the line 'Shake it like that Alley Cat'~ of all of the genres of music and different songs we listen and dance to around here this is Aly's favorite. In the second video you will see my favorite trick (well, first observe Kohen being a goober with his cowboy hat on in the background) no matter where in the house Aly is, when she hears those first few counts of the song she literally comes running! Sometimes for fun Nathan and I will take turns taking Alyssa to different rooms and then start the song just to see her race in so she can get to her moves. I don't know, this may just be fun to Nathan and I but oh well :)


6 comments:

hf said...

SHAKE it baby!!

The Crowley's said...

She has got some moves! I am impressed it reminds me of when we got Kenedy dancing after Nathan's first marathon- amber

Hannah said...

Oh my goodness...this is one of the best things I have seen in a long time! I didn't know an 18 month old could groove like that! She has a great little elbow thing going on too. I had to watch it a few times because it made me laugh so hard. Love it!!

Kristin said...

So cute! Cora was rocking out watching Aly over and over again. I want to come live at your house....always a party!

Anonymous said...

I watched this over and over. Aly is so funny, and Kohen is pretty funny too!
Bonnie

kristy said...

that made mark and I laugh soo hard! she is a dancin' girl! we loved it!! I can't believe how grown up your kids are now... it's crazy how fast it goes, isn't it? i'm glad you guys had a great Christmas! and that you got the kitchenaid!!! i LOVE mine, it's black and the greatest thing ever. I heart. love you guys.

lllllll