Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Latest Weapon


It mattereth not that I haven't really bought toy weapons for this child. Kohen's vivid imagination seems to be able to come up with endless options for homemade ones; the latest being the hanger/bow and arrow. Now how the hanger works with his chaps and pajamas ensemble, I don't really know.
P.S.- Tonight Kohen was running around playing with the girls with some sort of sword he had concocted out of building blocks. At one point he got a little overly excited and swung at an ornament which shattered everywhere. I think he was shocked that it would explode like that cuz he took in a really quick breath like, "oh no!" then before I could even get to the scene of the crime he is calling out, "Sorry! Sorry mom!". Let's hope this was a lesson learned and not just the realization that a decorated Christmas tree could be great batting practice.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

He is so funny! I remember Tread taking an ornament off the tree and throwing it on the kitchen floor thinking it was a ball and he was sooo shocked when it shattered into pieces!

Anonymous said...

Erin I'm getting that boy a Glock for Christmas. It will be wraped inside some of those clothes his PaPa Dixie is sending him. It will come with darts. This time!!!
Love Dad.....

lllllll