Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Beautiful Disaster



Oh Aly...We were watching our very favorite movie 'Singing In The Rain' when Aly got upset about something minor and bonked her own head while she was being sassy. So then I had my tutu clad Aly laying prostrate on the floor kicking her legs and the scene was so funny I couldn't resist taping it. Please excuse the movie in the background...Aly had little trouble doing that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin,
The movie isn't working for me. I will try again later. Did you get my email that I'm pregnant? Due July 6th! :) Send me your current phone numbers because I'm not sure I have the most current ones! Rachel

Anonymous said...

Just got the movie to work, no worries! I'm glad you can laugh at the tantrum and not let it stress you out. She's cute even when she's mad! Rachel

Corinne said...

Hilarious! Carter used to do that all the time- I wish I had it on video. So funny :)

lllllll