My SIL Kysa came to visit this weekend, yay! Friday we loaded up the children and made our way to San Fran. Unfortunately I committed Blogging Crime Numero Uno by accidentally leaving my camera in the car (I know, somebody give me a virtual slap on the wrist!) so though we had a fun time down at Pier 39 and Fisherman's Wharf the only picture we have to show for it is this one I took of Kysa while trying not to cause an accident- you can see the Fisherman's Wharf circular sign in the background- proof of our presence.
We couldn't let Kysa leave without trying our favorite crepe place, as you can see below, she Hated it.
I caught Kennedy trying to lick a little bit of ice cream off of her elbow. It was pretty funny to watch her realize she couldn't quite reach...
Sorry folks. Kohen doesn't stop eating to take pictures, nuh-uh.



6 comments:
Hi Erin! Surprise....I am guilty of blog surfing, and look where it has brought me! I can not believe how big your kids are getting! I would have not recognized Kennedy, she has changed so much! Very cute family, I hope you are enjoying California. How fun to have Kysa come and visit. Say HI to Nathan for us. Hope all is well, Take care.
You guys look great in the photo, and great job Kennedy on the photo. I am sure it didnt take much to get her on board with taking the photo. See you guys soon, Nathan
I want to go to the crepe place...
Well aren't you just a spoiled little beaver. And yes I did say beaver. How fun...some day I want to surprise H and go see her. Fat chance that will happen since she reads your blog.
can i PLEASE come visit you again???? I need my fix
I want to try those crepe's too- I'd probably get into it like Kohen :)
Post a Comment