A song and a dance to say farewell to the year 2007~ Nathan played some of the kids favorite songs with Kohen at his side helping him tickle the ivories while the girls whirled around the floor. Aly has taken to one of Kennedy's tutu's and she wants it on first thing in the morning and shouts baby curses at me when I have to take it off to change her diaper. She was excited to get to dance with it on and Nathan and I can't believe the moves Aly has picked up from Kennedy. Welcome 2008!!!
I swear you guys have the most musical house ever! It looks like so much fun. I can't blame Aly for wanting to keep that beautiful outfit on all the time!
4 comments:
Happy New Year!
I swear you guys have the most musical house ever! It looks like so much fun. I can't blame Aly for wanting to keep that beautiful outfit on all the time!
Kurt and I are very impressed by Nathan's piano playing abilities. Wow!
Happy 2008!!!
Kurt and I are very impressed by Nathan's piano playing abilities. Wow!
Happy 2008!!!
Post a Comment