

It was a beautiful day yesterday and though Nathan didn't get home until 7pm we decided dinner could wait and we all went out and jumped on the trampoline. My sinus infection has come raging back so every bounce hurt my head but I wasn't about to be left out- and, you caught me, I wanted to snag some pics for the blog. The above 2 pictures are my favorite cuz everything but Kennedy and Kohen's faces are blurred from jumping. Kennedy wanted to know why the pictures were 'washing away' so she got a lesson on blurry pictures (which, with me as the family photographer she should be very familiar with) and then we let her take a few pictures. Considering she was on a moving trampoline I thought she did pretty good.
6 comments:
i am so in love with your action shots! nothing beats an occasion when everyone is laughing and together. it would appear the "tramp" is a good family advocate. :>
Great pictures Erin...you can tell by their faces how much fun they are having!
So fun!! I love how Kohen is smiling in EVERY single picture... its like he loves to bounce or something :)
If it wasn't for blogging I don't think I would have very much of the last year documented. Love the pictures!
Looks like so much fun! I want to come to your house and play! Hope you feel better soon. Rachel
Isnt' it great when kids think their dad is the coolest guy alive? (I think the dads kind of like it too!)
Post a Comment