
So Saturday, Nathan's Marathon day, is also his Big Tom's birthday. Happy Birthday Tom!!!!! We all went out to eat at Outback to celebrate. But it turned out to be an extra special night because between the time Peter and Jen left Nathan and I at the marathon and seeing them at dinner- Jen's girlfriend status changed to that of Fiance'! Peter and Jen are engaged!!! We are so excited for Peter and Jen and grateful for their example being all "smoocherations" (a favorite word coined by Big Tom) lately, causing Nathan and I to reflect on that special time in our life and not forget to do a little "smoocherations" ourselves. Congratulations Nathan, Congratulations PB&J, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM!
3 comments:
Congrats to Peter!
Finally. Can't wait for their big day. I hope that they decide to do it in Utah, for selfish reasons of course. Nathan is the bomb! I tried to keep up with my exercising during spring break and went for a 2 mile run once, and about died. He is my hero!
Tara
Post a Comment