Sunday, March 2, 2008

Boy Time: Keep Out...please

When the boys disappeared the other day I found them in Kohen's room playing 'animals'. Them playing is always fun to observe but this video makes me laugh cuz Kohen full on asks me to leave. Ouch. V.I.P boys time and I was not invited. :) At least he was polite... (ps- listen for the fighting sounds Kohen makes, never heard those in a movie before, lol)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my heavens!!! i think that kohen might be a good match for kadence...what a happy confident lad he is. it totally made me LOL ;) i sure hope your little one is feeling better. that picture was just heart breaking - why must there be sickness? if only we could have PASS cards for the many unpleasantries of life. i just love your blog - so funny and real. thanks!

Anonymous said...

Seeing a Dad play with his kids like that, ugh~ makes me want to cry, that's so sweet! You're so good at documenting! How much do you charge? (hehehe)

lllllll