Sunday, March 9, 2008

Kenna Stalls


Whenever we tuck Kennedy in she pulls out all the stops to delay the inevitable. She will start talking really fast and telling you a million stories. Last night as Nathan was tucking her in she had been babbling for a few minutes and was running out of things to stall with. Finally she says to Nathan, "Before I go to sleep let me tell you about my day-" and Nathan replies, "Well hon, I was with you all day so I pretty much know how your day went." Never one to be put off Kenna says all matter of fact, "Okay, how 'bout yesterday then."

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Ha,ha,ha! That is so great...what a funny girl and clever to!

Hannah said...

So cute. Who says kids aren't smart? What's funny is that I bet Nathan felt pretty smart telling her he had been with her all day and knew what she did, so her response was even more surprising. Love it!

Jessie said...

I love your stories about your kids. They always give me a good laugh.

Jessica said...

Erin!!
Hey it's me Jessica Jensen,(your favorite cousin). How is Virgina? Your kids are so cute!! Miss you!! I started a blog check it out one day...
Wishin-i-was-loungin.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Jonny is going through the same stage! Too cute! During his prayers he was telling Heavenly Father about what everyone's favorite breakfast is. The stalling is cute... but it can drive ya nuts when you've said goodnight 10 times to each kid!
Thanks for reminding me it's not just my kidos!

Sheila said...

Kennedy, you are a clever girl...but GOODNIGHT!

lllllll