Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Air and Space Museum


On Saturday while Nathan was home for the day before he had to leave again, we all loaded up and went to the Air and Space Museum. Nathan was able to go with his parents a week or so ago when they were here and if I would have known how Kohen would react we would have went with that time too! Kohen walked in, looked up and saw the planes hanging and parked all over the giant hangar and flipped out!!!! There is no way I could have predicted Kohen's response- pointing, jumping, laughing, squealing and frantic to see all of the planes- Nathan and I were so surprised. The museum was awesome and my dad especially enjoyed it too, and we all had fun watching Kohen's reaction- which probably sustained it's energy for at least 45 min. We rounded out our trip by going up to the flight deck to watch planes land and take off from nearby Dulles Airport. What a fun outing!

1 comment:

shellydinger said...

That is so great that your parents got to come and visit. I love that Kohen discovered a new love!

lllllll