Thursday, April 19, 2007

May I Have This Dance?




Dancing around uninhibited is common place in our home. While we get meals going or while we clean we often turn a song on loud and all dance around together. Everyone is involved from Nathan down to Alyssa. I have never documented this before because A: we are all too busy getting down and B: because I am afraid if I see what I look like in a picture I may be tempted to stop :) Anyway, soon after 'Papas' arrived(Our kids call both grandparents Papa) they were solicited for an impromptu dance. Seeing as I didn't have a partner for this particular dance I felt it safe to document the moment. Of all of my family's dancing I know this dance will stand out and be remembered for the fun they had cutting a rug with Papas!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Looks like fun. We seem to enjoy "cuttin' the rug" after bath time. But it's ususally to something like "BAD TO THE BONE" and then they are all wound up before bedtime.

shellydinger said...

It looks like everyone is having so much fun!

Sarah said...

I love it! Dancing is so much fun and what a great memory for everyone!!!

lllllll